Quick facts about the NordiCHI’18 Doctoral consortium
- Deadline for submissions: May 2, 2018.
- Submission: by email to co-chairs of DC.
- Notification: June 1, 2018.
- Submission format: 2–4 pages in the SIGCHI Paper Format (2018).
- ACM classification keywords: Use the ACM Computing Classification System (1998).
- At the conference: Full day on September 29, 2018.
The NordiCHI’18 Doctoral consortium is a full day session taking place on Saturday, 29th September 2018. It is intended for PhD students working in the field of human-computer interaction as it is discussed in NordiCHI conferences. The doctoral consortium is an opportunity to present issues of concern relating to doctoral studies, meet fellow PhD students, and get extensive feedback from the session co-chairs and other participants. It is primarily intended for students in the “middle” of their PhD studies (you have started your study and already done some work, but it is not too late to make changes based on feedback).
Submit a 2-4 page paper, describing your PhD project. Please also submit your resume (CV) and a letter of recommendation from your supervisor. Students accepted will be asked to read at least two other submissions, and should be prepared to give feedback to those students during the consortium.
Doctoral consortium co-chairs
Dag Svanæs, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Susanne Bødker, University of Aarhus
Asbjørn Følstad, SINTEF